Here’s the perfect example of pricing a home RIGHT, straight out of the chute! This adorable, turn-key 2 bedroom/2 full bath home was listed at $135,000 and we got 2 offers in 2 days. We are now pending at higher than our list price. HOW? We didn’t price it $10-15,000 higher and then wait. And we didn’t give it away, either, because buyers immediately recognized the value and they DID bid HIGHER. Great strategy… My sellers are thrilled and the buyer is too! If you want to experience success selling your home, call Dana Post today 360-990-0998
MLS #541370 6940 SE Mile Hill drive, Port Orchard $229,000
Talk about a lovingly cared for home! You will love the brand new fence, tri-level open floor plan, garden space, play space, and beautiful updates! New in 2010: Kitchen, roof, skylights, appliances, flooring, bathrooms and sliding glass door. Young families will also love that this home is located in the South Colby Elementary School area. Why pay for a home, then have to spend a bunch more money to upgrade it? This one is perfect as it is, just turn the key! Call Dana Post 360-990-0998 for your private viewing appt. today.
(click link above to see the fun slideshow!)
Today is my seven year birthday in real estate!! Toot! Toot! Blow the horns and light the candles! This fresh-faced, eager Realtor lady had no idea what kind of roller coaster ride she was in for But I’m so thrilled to say that I have not only survived the changing real estate times, I am thriving now. My past clients have faithfully sent new friends, co-workers and family my way and I am extremely grateful! Hard work and perserverance DOES pay off!
While I can’t post pictures of homes that aren’t my listings, I can TELL you about homes my buyers scored with fixed interest rates in the mid-3′s to low 4′s recently:
* Custom home on big acreage in Lakebay! Absolutely stunning and gorgeous with room for everything and everyone. Instant equity for my buyers on appraisal… Yippeee!
* Solid one family-owned, lovingly cared for home on a double view lot in Bremerton for a killer deal!
* Luxurious condo in Gig Harbor with all the bells and whistles in a private, gated, cul-de-sac community.
* 6 bedroom home for a family of 7 near Brownsville Marina! Lovingly cared for home with gorgeous landscaping, updating, and even a chicken coop and chickens included!
* Fabulous starter home for my friends’ newlywed daughter and son-in-law! Downstairs second kitchen and bath allow them to earn income while starting their lives in the upper residence. Absolute STEAL under $150K!
*2 condos for a friends’ parents who had an investment goal with some recently acquired family money. They are now making tremendous return-on-investment, as compared to a regular savings or money market account.
* A gorgous private sanctuary between Poulsbo and Silverdale for a “starting over” friend of mine. After long hard days at a new career, she can come home to beautiful privacy.
* Longtime friends, family of 5, who achieved their dream of acreage in Seabeck, with room for kids and critters to all frolick together!
See my most recent list of solds below. Each of these photos is so much more than a house to me: Each set of sellers and buyers came to me with specific goals and dreams in mind and together, we made it happen!
Who doesn’t want the ease of pulling into their driveway and turning the key to a comfortable, easy, clean, cozy home at the end of a long day? Maybe you’re at the point in life where you are tired of stairs. Maybe you’re done with landscaping projects and want front and back yards that are already pretty. Maybe you’re tired of a long commute. And isn’t it time to have a mortgage that still allows you to save money each month, too??
Well, you found all of that in this home!
Welcome to 7467 Ebbert drive SE, Port Orchard. MLS# 466245 *
Clean as a whistle, nestled on 2/3 of an acre! Close to Port Orchard and yet you feel privately tucked away from it all.