Today is my seven year birthday in real estate!! Toot! Toot! Blow the horns and light the candles! This fresh-faced, eager Realtor lady had no idea what kind of roller coaster ride she was in for But I’m so thrilled to say that I have not only survived the changing real estate times, I am thriving now. My past clients have faithfully sent new friends, co-workers and family my way and I am extremely grateful! Hard work and perserverance DOES pay off!
While I can’t post pictures of homes that aren’t my listings, I can TELL you about homes my buyers scored with fixed interest rates in the mid-3′s to low 4′s recently:
* Custom home on big acreage in Lakebay! Absolutely stunning and gorgeous with room for everything and everyone. Instant equity for my buyers on appraisal… Yippeee!
* Solid one family-owned, lovingly cared for home on a double view lot in Bremerton for a killer deal!
* Luxurious condo in Gig Harbor with all the bells and whistles in a private, gated, cul-de-sac community.
* 6 bedroom home for a family of 7 near Brownsville Marina! Lovingly cared for home with gorgeous landscaping, updating, and even a chicken coop and chickens included!
* Fabulous starter home for my friends’ newlywed daughter and son-in-law! Downstairs second kitchen and bath allow them to earn income while starting their lives in the upper residence. Absolute STEAL under $150K!
*2 condos for a friends’ parents who had an investment goal with some recently acquired family money. They are now making tremendous return-on-investment, as compared to a regular savings or money market account.
* A gorgous private sanctuary between Poulsbo and Silverdale for a “starting over” friend of mine. After long hard days at a new career, she can come home to beautiful privacy.
* Longtime friends, family of 5, who achieved their dream of acreage in Seabeck, with room for kids and critters to all frolick together!
See my most recent list of solds below. Each of these photos is so much more than a house to me: Each set of sellers and buyers came to me with specific goals and dreams in mind and together, we made it happen!